Kølsters Tolv Haner is my favorite beer bar in Copenhagen. Why? Many reasons.
1. Everything they serve is organic.
2. They only serve beer in small glasses. It’s genial, at least in my world. When I buy a big beer the bubbles always disappear before I reach the bottom of the glass.
3. They mostly serve light beers. I’ve heard that it’s because they produce all their hops themselves, and you need lots of it when making darker beer.
4. It’s decorated so pretty.
5. They have nice small descriptions of their beers. It means that I can find out what I want, without asking for help. And that makes me feel quite smart.
6. If I actually ask for an advice on what to choose, the service is great.
I think that’s it. You should try it.
Rantzausgade 56, Nørrebro
25 dkk for a beer
Bus 5A to Kapelvej (400 meters away)